Sorry for the late post. I had been busy in school. I will upload more fitness and other blogs to keep you guys posted.
Anyway, this is my recent picture (last month- October 2016). Let’s talk how to get a 6-pack. Getting a really nice abs is very hard because due to a busy lifestyle or how is your eating habits.. As for me, I do abs workout 2 times- almost everyday. In the meantime, I am very health cautious of what I eat. I focus on eating more meat and vegetables. Drinking habits, I certainly hydrate myself at least 2-3 liters a day of water and before bed time I will have a detox tea which it helps to eliminate your body waste products in your systems. Of course, your muscle need rest. You can have at least 1-2 days off not going to the gym but do not exceed over 3 days. You also need a good sleep so that your catabolic system won’t wear out.
Here are my favorite abs workout:
- Bench Leg Pull-in: 4 sets/ 20 reps
- Bench Knee- up: 4 sets/ 20 reps
- Leg Raises: 3 sets/ 50 reps
- Reverse Crunches: 3 sets/ 20 reps
- Crunches: 3 sets/ 20 reps
- Hanging Leg Raises: 4 sets/ 12-15 reps
- Cross-Body Crunch: 3 sets/ 15 reps
- Bench Oblique-Side Crunches: 4 sets/ 20 reps
- Inclined Russian Twist: 3 sets/ 15 reps
- Mountain Climbers: 4 sets/ 20 reps
- Toe-touching: 3 sets/ 30 reps
- Flutter Kicks: 3 sets/ 20 reps
- Knee Tuck- Roll in swiss ball: 4 sets/ 15-20 reps
- Leg Lifts: 3 sets/ 50 reps
- Bench Side or Oblique V-Ups: 4 sets/ 20 reps
- Elbow Planking: 1-2 minutes
- Side Planking on each: 1 minute
- Flutter Kicks: 3 sets/ 12-15 reps
Remember, when you do abs workout you need to squeeze and contract your targeted muscles. Don’t forget to carefully watch you back posture. Too much crunches is not good for your back!
Hopefully this helps! Talk to you guys soon 🙂