Life is full of uncertainties and challenges. We do need a daily motivating inspiration to keep us going. There will be a time that can be upside down on many levels such as break ups, losing a job, excited for a new journey or depression. Life is full of surprises. We can’t predict what is going to happen. But, one thing for sure is that “are you ready or prepared”?
I wrote this blog about 8 daily inspirations of self- improvement. Why? So, I can motivate and inspire others to help themselves to stand up and get back on their feet.
What is Self- improvement?
Meaning, self- help, self- worth.
Life can be very challenging to test our courage and willingness to make sacrifices and hard work to do better.
This is effective for 8 simple ways of self-Improvement:
- We all makes mistake and no one is perfect. We have to forgive someone and forgive ourselves to move on and live on our life. If you don’t forgive, you will be stuck on the same attitude and from the past.
“People have to forgive. We don’t have to like them, we don’t have to be friends with them, we don’t have to send them hearts in text messages, but we have to forgive them, to overlook, to forget. Because if we don’t we are tying rocks to our feet, too much for our wings to carry!”
– C. JoyBell C.
- Change yourself. You have to learn to adjust yourself and make something better.
“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something.”
- Let Go. You need to break free from all the disappointments, pain and hurt. Don’t let your emotions control over you.
“But the attitude of faith is to let go, and become open to truth, whatever it might turn out to be.”
- Be positive. Think positive about yourself. Don’t sell yourself cheap. You can do better.
“Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.”
- There is a great tool for self-improvement.
“The word of God is the food by which prayer is nourished and made strong.”
-E. M. Bounds
- Surround yourself with people who cares about you and gives the best in you.
“The best thing to do when you find yourself in a hurting or vulnerable place is to surround yourself with the strongest, finest, most positive people you know.”
- Take care of yourself. Eat healthy, go to the gym, read books, go out to travel or find something thing to make yourself busy.
“Be your sacred-self.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind
- Love yourself. You don’t need anyone to complete you.
“Those who mistrust their own abilities are being too wicked to themselves, discouraging themselves from doing what they should have been excelling in. If you are good at discouraging yourself, you can’t be a good leader because leadership is built on inspiring others to face challenges.”
― Israelmore Ayivor