If you want to up your abs game, do these 10 movements exercises to fire up the muscle fibers you didn’t know you had! Do this every single day!
- Cardio– 20 minutes | running, sprint, jogging | treadmill or outdoor
- Reverse Crunch– 100 counts
- Leg Pull in (Leg raise crunch)– 15 reps x 3 | add 5 pounds weight (optional) | do this on the floor, chair or bench | position can be sitting or lying
- Cross Body Mountain Climbers– 15 reps x 4
- Reverse Jack Knife (Swiss Ball)– 15 reps x 4
- Sit Up– 100 counts
- Russian Twist– 15 reps x 3 | add 5 pounds weight (optional) | position can be sitting or incline
- Plank– 45 to 60 seconds
- Oblique V Up– 15 reps x 4 | do this on the floor, chair or bench
- Flatter Kicks- 15 reps x 4
Used 4-5 seconds break time in between.